Looking for our famous GAMES videos?
1. Getting Started in Cross-Country Skiing
First Day Lesson Plan for Absolute Beginners
- Follow along on skate or classic skis.
- Learn basic movement and safety skills.
- Learn how to go up and down hills o cross-cpuntry skis.
- 17 lessons
- 30 min
Learn Diagonal Stride
- Learn diagonal stride, step by step.
- 5 lessons
- 25 min
- Suitable for beginners or anyone who wants to learn the foundation of competition-style diagonal stride technique.
Classic vs Skate Skiing - Which is right for you?
- Are you trying to decide between skate and classic skiing? This video will help you chose.
- 12.5 min
2. Technique Drills
V2 - One Skate "Dance"
- Beginners can use this drill to learn how to make the skis work in V2- One Skate technique.
- Experienced skiers can use this drill to improve their V2-One Skate.
- 13 min
Diagonal Stride Drill
- This drill is easy to customize to different levels of skiers.
- Use it to zero in on any aspect of your diagonal sride technique that needs work.
- 7 min
3. For Technique Geeks
How Body Position Works in V2 - One Skate
- Understand the foundational full body movements that underpin V2-One Skate technique.
- 6 min
V1-Offset Timing: What the Science Says
- Should the 2 poles and 1 ski touch down at exactly the same time? The answer may surprise you.
- 4.5 min
Back Pain & Cross Country Skiing
- Covers the anatomy of the shoulders and the spine and how to ski in ways that should reduce the risk of injury.
- 18.5 min