Nordic Ski Technique Videos
Do you like ski technique videos?
If you enjoy online videos for learning about cross-country ski techniques, join Nordic Ski Lab. For one low price, you'll get access to all our videos, including:
- Slow Motion Expert Demos
- Skate and Classic Drills
- Video Technique Analysis
1. Information for Getting Started
Articles for New Skiers
2. Beginner Lessons
Learn Diagonal Stride
- Classic Skiing
- Learn diagonal stride, step by step.
- 5 lessons
- 25 min
- Suitable for beginners or anyone who wants to learn the foundation of competition-style diagonal stride technique.
V2 - One Skate "Dance" Drill
- Beginners can use this drill to learn how to make the skis work in V2- One Skate technique.
- Experienced skiers can use this drill to improve their V2-One Skate.
- 13 min
3. Drills to Improve Technique
4. For Technique Geeks
Back Pain & Cross Country Skiing
- Covers the anatomy of the shoulders and the spine and how to ski in ways that should reduce the risk of injury.
- 18.5 min
5. Cross-country skiing games for children
6. How and why we make these videos
These videos are made by Canadian cross country skiers and coaches to share our love of cross country skiing. We help people enjoy the thrill of cross-country skiing in the highly efficient and enjoyable techniques used by competitive skiers.
Our efforts are supported by our amazing community of subscribers. Support us and get access to the full collection of our videos, including: