The coloured pads are called Agility Dots. There are a number of online sellers, including Amazon.
- Mark out a playing field, with a bucket or bin in the middle of the field
- Scatter agility dots around the field
- Each player has an object like a ball or stuffed animal
- Players line up along one edge
- At “go”, run into the field, stand on a dot and toss your object into the bucket
- If you make the shot you can take the dot back to your home position
- The player with the most dots at the end of the game wins
Ask questions or share your ideas about Games and other dryland training ideas HERE.