Setting up a roller ski obstacle course is a great way to practice all the skills you’ve learned, having fun and improving agility. Use whatever objects you have on hand.
Credits: This course was produced in partnership with Cross Country Canada Ski de Fond (CCC) and was filmed spring 2017 at the Canmore Nordic Centre.
Coach: Mike Vieira. At the time of recording Mike was Manager, Coaching Development, CCC.
Athlete: Dominique Moncion-Groulx, born 1993, racing with the Alberta World Cup Academy. Notable results at the time of recording:
- 1st (qualifier and heats), 2017 Canadian Eastern Championships, Classic sprint
- 1st qualifier, 3rd heats, 2017 Canadian Westerns Championships, Skate sprint
- 3rd 2016-2017 Buff Sprint NorAm series
- 5th 2016-2017 Haywood NorAm series
- Representing Québec at the 2015 Canada Winter Games in Prince George and winning a silver medal in the relay