Carry glide in your offset technique by taking a run at the hill with Offset. On the gentler incline you’ll have more glide. Try to continue to feel that glide as you move up the hill.
This course was produced in partnership with Cross Country Canada Ski de Fond (CCC) and was filmed spring 2017 at Sunshine Meadows, Sunshine Ski and Snowboard Resort, Banff, Canada.
Mike Vieira. At the time of recording Mike was Manager, Coaching Development, CCC.
Emma Lunder, Biathlon Canada, National Senior Team
- 2016 IBU Cup, Ridnaun, ITA: 15 (sprint), 15 (pursuit)
- 2016 Canadian Championships, Valcartier, Que.: 1 (sprint), 1 (pursuit), 1 (relay)
- 2016 World Cup, Presque Isle, ME: 17 (relay), 68 (sprint)
- 2016 IBU Cup, Nove Mesto, CZE: 20 (sprint)
- 2016 World Cup, Hochfilzen, AUT: 10 (relay)
- 015 IBU Cup, Obertilliach, AUT: 10 (individual)
- 2015 IBU Cup, Canmore, CAN: 2 (sprint), 16 (sprint), 17 (individual)
- 2014 IBU Cup, Osrblie, SLO: 30 (sprint), 22 (pursuit)
- 2014 World Cup, Pokljuka, SLO: 30 (sprint), 41 (pursuit)
- 2014 IBU Cup, Martell, ITA: 27 (sprint), 26 (pursuit)
Ask questions about this drill HERE.