In this video, Dahria demonstrates how to adapt Free Skate technique to various race situations. She demonstrates an attacking style, suitable to sprint races or any time she wants to boost her speed, a mid-speed style, suitable to rolling or transitioning terrain and a high speed, tuck-style.
Downloadable demo clips (PLEASE DO NOT SHARE) (Password: freebie)
Dahria Beatty, YOB 1994
Notable International Results
- Olympic Winter Games: 2018 – 7th (team sprint), 13th (4x5km relay), 37th (10km), 42nd (sprint), 52nd (skiathlon)
- FIS World Championships: 2017 – 34th (30km mass start), 10th (4x5km relay), 39th (10km), 13th (team sprint), 37th (sprint)
- FIS U23 World Championships: 2017 – 19th (skiathlon), 16th (10km), 12th (sprint); 2015 – 30th (10km), 20th (sprint)
- You can adjust the playback resolution with the gear button in the bottom right corner of the embedded video above OR
- This link will take you to a page with a low resolution, watermarked version of this video. Find the download button in the bottom right corner of that page.
Link to low resolution video for viewing or download>>> (Password: freebie) PLEASE DO NOT SHARE WITH NON-MEMBERS