This is an exciting pursuit game.
- Players face each other across a playing field. Their positions are marked with a pylon, or other object. These are their start positions.
- Between them is another marker, like a pylon, with a small object like a tennis ball or stuffed animal.
- One player runs to the centre marker. As soon as she picks up the ball the other player can begin her pursuit.
- The player who grabbed the ball tried to get back to her start position before the other player tags her.
- You’ll need to experiment with relative positions of the markers to find a position that makes it a close race.